Note: We have moved three times in Abby's life, which makes it easy to make such irrelevant comparisons because I can picture something she did at one of our four homes and then match it up with her age.
At any rate, we started training Adam on diaper duty this past week. After a change, we roll up the diaper and send him off: "Please take this to the garbage, Adam!" Each time, he scrambles to his feet and takes off purposefully, but thus far he has placed the diaper:
- in Abby's room
- on the kitchen rug
- behind the couch
- back with the clean ones in his closet
- in the wipes container with the lid closed over it
1 comment:
Wowza, your kids sound seriously brilliant! I think I'll start trying some of those things with Karis, it's amazing how much these little people can learn.
By the way, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 7 years?!? Congratulations!
Post a Comment