Abby and I baked cupcakes in honor of the arrival of Max Kenneth, our friend Katie's (oh, and her husband's, too) new baby! Welcome to the world, Max! (The parents are Twins fans!)
You're amazing Kristi. How do you do it all? You bake for others. You cook healthy meals every day for your family. You work a full time job, plus some. You take care of two beautiful children. You're an amazing wife to Eric. You take care of a whole house and keep it in order. I don't know how it's possible. Do you sleep?
1 comment:
You're amazing Kristi. How do you do it all? You bake for others. You cook healthy meals every day for your family. You work a full time job, plus some. You take care of two beautiful children. You're an amazing wife to Eric. You take care of a whole house and keep it in order. I don't know how it's possible. Do you sleep?
Post a Comment