Saturday, December 18, 2010

I've Never Been Kissed...

...like I was just kissed!  I have to spill all.

Big Sister went to Christmas program practice this morning and Eric went with his dad on official antler business, leaving Adam and me with the house to ourselves.

This kid LOVES books, so we spent some time reading books in his room.  Eventually I tired of the Barnyard Dance and lay flat out on my back.  Adam was clambering around behind my head and all of a sudden a sweet, chubby, face loomed over mine.  He smiled widely and then gently placed a drool-filled mouth over my nose and one glasses lens.  He hovered for a moment and then ended it all with a smack sound.

I'm not one to kiss and tell, but I couldn't help it this time.

1 comment:

Mama Kleven said...

Oh for absolutely sweet! Those are just the best moments aren't they?