Monday, December 27, 2010

Waking Up with Abby

I've been up for 47 minutes.  Here's what I've heard:

"Mama, are you awake?  Did you know that - that - in your head you have a bone?  Did you know that?  Mama, Adam just speaked to me in Spanish!  I want - I want - pancakes!  What day is it today?  It is?  So - so we can make PINK pancakes?  Daddy, be berry careful with Adam.  Be - be - soft.  He is jis' a little guy.  My tummy - it - it - says, 'I'm hungry!  Feed me!'  Mama, you ate all the bacon and - and - I wanted some bacon.  Oh, look, Mama!  Isn't Daddy won-der-ful?  He - he - taked all the snow off the garage for us.  Oh, Mama, should we keep him?  Should-should-we keep him with us?"

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! I'm so glad you wrote this down. She's going to love to hear it when she's 25. :)