Ouch!
We were back in the ER tonight, getting more of that brilliant stitchless glue. Abby was running around with her snowman blanket over her head and she fell into a sharp corner of the entertainment center or magazine rack (we were not in the room until the screams began). There was blood on the carpet, on her blanket, and all over her. The split on her forehead was actually still seeping blood in the ER, half an hour later.
She only perked up for the Dora stickers at the end. Since this was not our first trip to the ER for glue, we are able to appraise those stickers with some accuracy at about $100 each after insurance! I think I'll try Wal-Mart next time. :)
I am thankful she missed her eye - you can see the vertical collision mark above her eye and below her eye. Praise the Lord for making us with cheekbones and browbones!
No comments:
Post a Comment