Sunday, June 7, 2009

We Bought a House!

It's true! It happened so fast. We looked on Friday, settled the price on Saturday, and put money and our signatures down today (ummm...the owners know the VP of the local bank, I guess)! YES!

It is exactly what we need - 3 BR plus a backyard - at a price we can afford. God provides in his timing - I'm just so glad it's finally his timing!

More details to follow...Thank you for all of your prayers that we would find a place to settle before New Baby arrives. The owner would like to close before or by July 15, and so would we, if our bank loan can be finalized by then.

Hip, hip, hooray!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Kristi, that's AMAZING! Awesome! YAY!!
Let's talk soon!!

3dingsandadog said...

Yay! Congrats!! Too bad you won't be in the house by the time we are there!~

thepopesbabe said...

Congrats to you all! I'd offer to help you move, but . . . I'm not lifting or traveling until September. =) Hope you area all well and loving summer . . .