Eric came home for lunch last Friday and found me sniffling in our recliner while a 35-pound "baby kitty" meowed around my leg and Prince Baby Adam chewed on crayons and wiped the colors around our carpet. I was wallowing in post-having-children depression, and after a single glance he was on the nana hotline, scheduling dinner out for us. Moreover, after dinner, he swapped me and my pajamas for the kids at the farm so I could sleep all night (10 PM to 8 AM) while he did daddy daycare at our house. I have kept an attitude of gratitude since those heroic acts except when I get sidetracked by indoor mud and sand, tomato-stained onesies, and vegetable soup splattered on our hardwood.
Abby and Adam are trying out our new daycare today, just until 11:30 or so. School starts in two and a half weeks! I am so excited.
2 comments:
I am so glad Eric is like this!! :) Hang in there girl; I think you're a great mommy!!
What a wonderful husband you have. :) I love it when they do great Daddy things like that. Good job Eric! Glad things are looking up. School starting will give a nice routine to everyone. :)
Post a Comment