He just doesn't want to anymore. He doesn't sleep during the day unless he falls alseep in the carseat by accident. At night we're back to home-from-the-hospital hours: 11 PM, 1:30 AM, 3:30 AM, 5 AM...it's so hard. It's just so hard. I feel desperate again. The night before last I made it out to the kitchen and mixed a bottle before I figured out where I was. I seriously was studying the flooring and the countertop and glancing at the windows, trying to piece together if I was at my mom's or where I was.
Adam has four teeth and three mosquito bites, for any sleuths out there who may be able to offer some insight.
I just want to sleep again. Please send your prayers, your advice, or a paid-up nanny.
1 comment:
Oh Kristi. It will pass. It really will. He'll sleep again and you'll sleep again too. It's probably a growth spurt. Elaina did that every couple of months when she was growing. She'd keep me up all night for a few days, eat like crazy in the days, and finally go back to normal. Beefed up and in new outfits to boot. I'm praying for you. Wish we were closer so we could come over and give you a daytime nap-time. It'll get better. Hold on. You can do it!
Post a Comment