Sunday, June 20, 2010

Snowman Had an Accident


Those of you on the inner, inner circle know that Abby's special blanket has been given an identity and is just known as Snowman. Well, I was on the phone tonight in the kitchen when I smelled something funny and hot. Snowman, who hadn't even been in the room moments before, was unwisely taking a rest on the burner I'd just moved the spaghetti sauce from, and the result was a meltdown much like its owner has when we leave the swimming pool. It was fascinating, really - no flames - it was just turning into a glob of purple goo. Here's what it looks like after being released from the Mommy ER.
Below this post I've caught up some photos from the past month! Take a peek!


1 comment:

gram ding said...

Oh NO! not snowman! It will never be the same again!