Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Feeling Sorry for Veggies

It hasn't felt like vacation YET, I keep telling everyone who asks me what it's like to be on summer vacation. We've had VBS every night; I'm helping with crafts and Abby is going to VBS this year. Then we've been excited about Tara's wedding all week, because it's Abby's big debut as a flower girl, and to top off two days of wedding excitement, Abby turns three at the end of this week! You can guess where Adam has been and will be in all of this Abby-stardom - yes, at Nana's!

So in the midst of all of these exciting events, I looked at my new garden today and actually thought about mowing it. :) I just had to share that, because thinking it made me laugh. How will I ever pull all of that grass? I feel so sorry for the peas and carrots.

1 comment:

Mama Kleven said...

Kristi! I have been neglegent in checking your posts. I am now caught up and my favorites are the eminent tomato and the successful coaching of proper behavior. I've been praying a lot about proper discipline and you, my friend, seem to be on the highway of success with your little one! Congratulations!