Really quick...I can't write when both kids are awake, but I just got a kick out of this!
Yesterday Eric and I took two cars to church since he had to be there half an hour early to usher. After church we all left in one, saying we'd go back for the other one later. We forgot. Eric remembered this morning when he walked out to take the Geo to work. No Geo. He said we'd have to walk and get it. That's fine. We like walking.
But then I started thinking that if we walk down to the church with the double stroller, we'll have to ditch it. There's no way it will fit in the Geo. Or is there? But if we walk with a single stroller, it will take forever for three-year-old very distractible legs to make it. As I was mulling this over, Abby approached me with both palms raised in the air:
"M-mom-ma-ma?"
"Yes, Baby."
"The stroller will - will - not fit in the car!"
"You know, I was thinking that, too."
"So, so - one of us will drive the car and one will have to push the stroller back to our house."
"[How did she think this out by herself?]"
"M-mom-mom, do you want to drive the car or the stroller?"
1 comment:
Hahahahaha!!! She's brilliant! I hope you let her drive the car. :)
Post a Comment