I just opened my blog because I wanted to see the baby ticker. :) I wanted another source to confirm that I am truly only six weeks plus one little day away from my due date! It's coming! Or, as Abby would say, putting her plump little hand on my bare stomach (which she tried to due in public the other day, by the way, when someone mentioned the pregnancy):
"Baby in tummy. It's kickin'! When it comes out, it will be my sissser!"
She's either a budding psychic or has confused all of the times people have said to her, "You're going to be a sister!" with the 50/50 chance that she is HAVING a sister.
I have photos to post and just need to find time to catch up! School has been busy but really, really enjoyable. I love my job. I thrive on planning and meetings and organizing and meeting deadlines. In fact, I sat on the bed with my striped planner last night, badgering Eric for exact dates and times of his upcoming Medora hunting trip so I could schedule them in, and he looked at me and said, "I'd burn that thing if I were you."
So I took my striped planner out of his pyromanic reach.
Have a good Wednesday!
2 comments:
LOL! I love it! I have a planner, too! But you probably already knew that. :)
I also loved Abby's "kickin" comment! :) She's so funny.
I can just hear him say that!
Post a Comment