...For real! (That one was for Andrea!)
The latest news: Abby is speaking Spanish. She counts to ten and says "gracias" when I give her Golden Grahams and juice in the morning. You should have seen Eric's face the first time she did that. :)
In other news: We no longer have a swimming-pool sized hole in our backyard. We have, instead, mud seeded with grass. I was in charge of the sprinkler today while Eric mowed out at the farm, and my flip-flops are each, I must report, about six inches down in the middle of the UFO-like area. I'm still deciding how to rescue them.
Oh, Abby is calling from upstairs ("Mi mama! Mi mama! Donde estas?") Just kidding, but since there are two cakes cooling up there, I'd better make sure she's not trying to stick them with toothpicks. She's pretty handy now.
And I really do have pictures to post. Now that Homecoming is over and I have successfully directed my first parade, I think I can rest a little bit. After I get those flip-flops out...
1 comment:
It's amazing how handy those little ones can be-even at 7 months I have quite a helper on my hands. :) Good luck with those flip flops.
Post a Comment