Adam: up at 11:30, 12:40, 1:10, and 6:20
Abby: up at 6:45
Eric: up at 1:10 and 5:00
Me: comatose
This morning after settling Adam back in with a bottle, I moved to the middle of the bed already vacated by a hopeful bow hunter. Then I remembered some advice from my mom-in-law: Set up the juice and cartoons for the pre-schooler before he or she gets up. Brilliant! I got out of bed, poured apple juice diluted with water just to the point Abby doesn't call me on it, portioned out a cup of Golden Grahams cereal, and set both enticingly in front of the TV which I turned on to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
I wrapped back up in the warm, soft, covers and drifted off. Awhile later Abby's door opened and I heard her foosteps going directly to the setup. Then, a few minutes later, she climbed in beside me. "Mom! Mom! Wake up!" she said. "Who left me the cereal and juice?"
1 comment:
Lol--because if it was Santa or the Tooth Fairy, that would be really something!
Post a Comment