Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Facts and Totals

1. Adam has slept seven hours at a stretch - at nighttime.
2. Adam has slept in hour increments only - at nighttime.
3. Adam's most recent night was 2:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. That's it. Total.
5. We plan to have only two children. That's it. Total.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Oh dear. Do you think the traveling messed up his schedule?

Mama Kleven said...

Oh my goodness Kristi you're RIGHT!! I only have one, and when people ask me how I've lost the baby weight (and then some) so quickly, I just sheepishly say that I'm nursing. When, in fact, I don't eat. When do I have time to make and devour and clean up something to eat? How do you do it with two?! How are you functioning on such a lack of sleep?! You can do it though! I don't know how....but you can! :)

thepopesbabe said...

Oh no. I'm so sorry! You're super momma.