Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Tips

1. Plug in the Christmas tree all day long. If your spouse unplugs it to save electricity, plug it in again when he leaves the room. Add a lunge when you do this to trim your thighs. If your spouse is persistent enough and you are, too, you'll have thin thighs by New Year's Day.

2. Eat as many Schwan Silvermint bars as you can. When you run out, call the Schwan man. He'll come back again.

3. Don't call to have your Astro-Start fixed on December 23. Silly! Everyone is having them installed as presents! Yours is old news. Run back and forth to the car to start it instead. It will counteract #2.

4. Sleep. Nod off wherever and whenever you can. Don't apologize.

5. Hug and kiss those around you even when - especially when - they're tired, cranky, wet, messy, or crying. We're so blessed to have them in our lives.

1 comment:

Becky Jones said...

Kristi - I am your cousin Dustin's wife, Becky! Debbie showed me your Christmas letter and I decided I needed to follow your blog for entertainment and to keep up with our family a little better! You are a great writer to read - i love witty moms...we must laugh at ourselves! I think I may have met you at Grandma D's 80th birthday party, but who knows...that was a lot of family, and 6 years ago. Great to find you online - follow us at my blog http://rjrjones.blogspot.com/
Happy New year!

Becky