
This morning Abby was eating her usual half an apple for breakfast - plus bites of whatever we're having - and I realized her bangs needed cutting yet again. I've now officially lost count of how many times we've cut her hair!
Resourceful mother that I try to be, I ran to get the cutting shears that came with the kit for cutting Eric's hair (which is SO much easier, by the way, because he holds still except when I nick his ear) and snipped across her bangs a few times while she shook her head cooperatively.
I finished, surveyed the uneven result, and looked at Eric. He addressed Abby: "What did Mommy do to you?"
She looked from one of us to the other and then broke into a big grin, "PRETTY!" I could have kissed her. Indeed, I did.
She looked from one of us to the other and then broke into a big grin, "PRETTY!" I could have kissed her. Indeed, I did.
I am so thankful to have our little girl. Some of you may have heard already that we have lost the baby ... and in the midst of accepting that loss, we're all the more thankful for what we have.
1 comment:
Your little girl is so beautiful! I love her pigtails. Did you, um, get those bangs straightened out? :)
Keeping you in our prayers, dear friend. . .
Post a Comment