Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nana's Dress





We spent part of this past weekend in Valley City driving up and down streets, trailing our fingers on the window glass, whining, "Why can't THAT house be for sale?"

We spent another part of the weekend in Jamestown, combing thrift shops for the collection of young adult books I envision in the corner of my classroom-to-be (it's still missing ceiling tiles, right now; I check on it every time we're in town). Nana graciously kept Abby out of you-break-you-buy trouble while I scavenged.

Then we spent the last part of the weekend snapping photos of an unwilling subject in my mom-in-law's dress from when she was a baby. It fit Abby just perfectly!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

I don't know how many times I can possibly say Abby is cute, but apparently I haven't filled my quota yet because she's just SO CUTE! Her hair is getting so long; I love her bangs and her pigtails. What a sweet dress, too, and good photos!