Saturday, December 17, 2011
Santa, Wrestling, & Hugs
Today we got to see Santa at Cenex! Yes, Cenex. :) We came five minutes to close by accident and got to walk right in. After the photo op Abby picked a snake and Adam picked a duck out of Santa's toybox. Then they carried them around the wrestling tournament we stopped by, up and down the bleachers ... up and down the bleachers! Adam has started wearing a baseball hat and I just love it on him! After the fifth trip by with the duck and snake, they probably weren't so cute to most of the fans anymore...but they are cute to me. I'm praying for a better attitude toward motherhood, because I was asked if I needed a hug by someone who read my Christmas letter. But, yes, as a matter of fact, I'll take one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment