Oh, goodness, no, we're not having twins. I think you know me better than that, no?
We're having a stay-at-home day today, and the agenda as such usually runs (1) colored pancakes; (2) play outside; (3) Play-Doh; (4) paint...right now we're on the painting part, and I crept quietly away to relate a story of gender identity that made me laugh.
First - during the #2 phase, I realized that both sets of snow pants were unavailable to us (daycare and back of car at VCSU), so we made do with a nice blue Columbia 4T snowsuit from a friend that I'm saving for Adam and a pair of 18 mo. blue snow pants that have escaped my consignment frenzy. Anyway, Adam saw the blue 4T snowsuit and insisted it was "Adam's! Adam's!" He had a very hard time watching Abby zip up into a boy color.
Now - during painting, I smooshed gobs of pink, yellow, and blue paint onto Superman plates. I asked Adam what color the yellow was. "Geen!" The pink? "Abby!" The blue? "Adam!" Should I count that as a 67%?
No comments:
Post a Comment