Friday, June 10, 2011

The Voices

"Mama, Adam is eating Play-Doh."

"Mama?  Do God and Jesus live on a cloud together?"

"Mama!  Go!  Go!"  [tugging at hand to go outside]

"Mama, Adam gots a scissors."

"Mama, can I have juice for a special treat?"

"Goo!" [alternate pronunciation of juice, used to second his sister's request]

"Mama!  Cahk-uh!" [tugging at hand to get snack]

"Mama, what day is it?"

"Mama, Adam just drawed on the wall."

"Mama, why did you and Daddy buy me a  scooter for my birthday?"

"Mama!  Up!" [wrapping arms around leg and pulling]

"Mama, can I have a fruit snack?"

"Nak!  Nak!"

"Mama, how old are you?"

"Boos!"  [alternate way of requesting that shoes be put on feet to go outside]

"Mama, I don't like THIS kind of mac 'n cheese."

"Cohcaht." [I want chocolate milk].

"I wish we could have hot dogs at every meal."

"Mama, Adam just spilled his milk."

1 comment:

The Olsons said...

Wow... those voices live at your house too? I almost imagined that you had a hidden mic here recording our house!