Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Nashville Getaway

Abby was sent home from daycare today with a temp and cannot go tomorrow.  She says her head, throat, ear, and tummy all hurt.  Both kids are already on antibiotics for ear infections.  Strep is going around daycare, our provider says.  SO...let's set all of that aside for now so I can relive Nashville in photos...

Over spring break from high school (two whole days + a weekend!), Eric and I flew to Nashville to spend time with "old" friends!  A big thank you goes out to Tim, Carissa, and Alia for spoiling us with good company, good food, and good weather; a second big thank you goes out to Nana and Papa for watching our progeny while we enjoyed all of those things!


Eric got to try out some backyard paintball into the river and trees below.
We enjoyed 70-degree weather and a gorgeous 100-acre park & sightseeing!
Yes, THIS was how warm and sunny it was there!  For real!
A new scarf I found while down there...had to try it out right away!  Tee-hee!
Friends we miss very much!  "So move here," they said.
Right after this Eric pretended to try to push me off the wall and broke my camera.  Long story.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

You're so fast! I hope to get up my weekend post before the week is over. :)

Sorry your kiddos are sick. :( Give them kisses for me.

Tara said...

YEAH!!! So glad you two got a chance to get away! I am looking forward to warmer weather and visit from you and the kids to SD- I'm anxious to play with them at the Children's museum! We'll be in ND over Easter- hope to see you then too! Glad you enjoyed your trip!