Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Snowman Wants To Know

Tonight I walked up the steps to the front door of daycare, and Abby was shouting enthusiastically through the screen, "I had eggs-lent behavior today!" 

"Wonderful!" I said.

You see, when behavior isn't wonderful, part of the consequence is that her favorite blanket, known as Snowman, has to spend the night on top of the fridge. 

In the car, Abby buckled Snowman into the middle seat between her and Adam.  As we pulled up to the house, Abby looked up from her conversation with the blanket, never mind her brother about two feet away (this is normal, right?), and asked solemnly, "Snowman wants to know if he has to go on the fridge tonight."

Nope.  Not tonight!  Not with eggs-lent behavior!

2 comments:

Mama Kleven said...

Oh I love it! Hooray for sleeping with BFF Snowman!

3dingsandadog said...

Kyleigh still sleeps with "binkie" her favorite blanket..:)