The video isn't working for me. . . :( I'm not sure why. . .
Yay! It worked today!! I love seeing videos--Adam is growing so fast! It's fun to see Abby interact with him. :) :)
Ahhh!!!! He's so cute!!!!!
Oh man, what a handsome little boy! I think he looks a lot like his big sister. =) Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you at Tara's wedding . . .
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The video isn't working for me. . . :( I'm not sure why. . .
Yay! It worked today!! I love seeing videos--Adam is growing so fast! It's fun to see Abby interact with him. :) :)
Ahhh!!!! He's so cute!!!!!
Oh man, what a handsome little boy! I think he looks a lot like his big sister. =)
Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you at Tara's wedding . . .
Post a Comment