Oh Kristi!!! I'm so excited for you!!! He's gorgeous! :) And sweet little Abby is a big sister! It looks like she's taking the role very seriously. :)
Congratulations! You ALL look beautiful, healthy, vibrant, and happy. Can't wait to meet the little man.
Congratulations! He's beautiful and it looks like Abby is a proud big sister!
And you look absolutely amazing for just having a child! Positively glowing-congratulations and I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Kristi!!! I'm so excited for you!!! He's gorgeous! :) And sweet little Abby is a big sister! It looks like she's taking the role very seriously. :)
Congratulations! You ALL look beautiful, healthy, vibrant, and happy. Can't wait to meet the little man.
Congratulations! He's beautiful and it looks like Abby is a proud big sister!
And you look absolutely amazing for just having a child! Positively glowing-congratulations and I hope things are going well!
Post a Comment