Since I haven't slept in days because every time I drift off I'm jolted awake by coughing, I thought, what the heck? I'll add another poor-me post to my blog. It's hard to fill up twenty-four hours in a row, you know...! :)
So amidst all this coughing our little doll has developed empathy - can you believe it? Every time I cough she approaches me, very concerned, tips her little face up toward mine, and asked, "Okay? Okay?" with the correct intonation to signal a question! It is about the sweetest question series I've ever heard, and I'm still not tired of it, even though she asks it over and over!
Abby had her 18-month appointment and shots today - a month late - I really lost track of time! The shots were more traumatic than in the past because she now knows an object coming at her leg while mom holds her arms down is NOT GOOD! Before she'd smile right up to the prick...now she becomes apprehensive. Luckily, the nurse said we're done with shots until kindergarten! Whew!
Her height and weight are above the 95th percentile. The doctor said, "You must have tall people in your family."
I said, "My brother's 6'3"!"
Hooray for height! You can always see the movie better.
2 comments:
Cute:) They grow up quick!
I'm praying that you are feeling better and that Abby's little immune system is strong enough to fight off or distill any cold she might get.
Post a Comment