I have no excuses for not posting except that life seems to be passing incredibly quickly right now. It's Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday kind of like one continuous day right now with naps in between. Teaching is the easy part, I realized; it's the extra "stuff" that kills you - student council concessions, the spelling bee, hall duty - lesson plans are really the least of it. Last year since I was part-time I had NO extra duties ... it has been a bit of an eye-opener this year!
I checked out a new store this weekend when Eric whisked me away to Fargo for a [kind of] surprise bday trip. It's "Once Upon a Child" and is a store for used children's clothing and accessories. They have everything neatly hung by racks so I could shop an entire aisle of 2T clothing. I found a pair of pink snow boots and a pair of brown dress shoes - for just $5 total! Plato's Closet happens to be right next door, too, so it was a good stop. I LOVE finding bargains! It's my new hobby.
1 comment:
I'm with you...I love finding bargins. It is a fun hobby. I was just in a consignment store as well and got Kyleigh a pair of snow boots! How funny...I think you got the better deal though.
Post a Comment