Monday, August 13, 2007

A Day at the Zoo

This weekend Abby and I met Grandma Sandra in Bismarck. We took in the zoo, shopped, visited Meghan and Justin in their new apartment, ate at the Great American Steak Buffet (Abby opted for milk only), and enjoyed watching Abby splish splash in her little blue tub, Radisson-style. What is one to do when there are four grandmas and four mommies helping with your bath?








3 comments:

Mama Kleven said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to come see us. It really meant a lot to me and it was so good to see you and Abby. Have a good week!

Andrea said...

Adorable! I'm so glad you got to enjoy the most beautiful city in ND (I might be biased!). Your little one is precious, she is blessed to have so much love surrounding her. =)

Mama Kleven said...

More pictures!