Saturday, September 12, 2015

Can You Tell Now?

The kids and I went to J-town tonight to meet my dear college roommate Tara and her family for some classic hotel swimming and pizza.  It was so nice to spend time together and admire her little cuties! Abby had the honor of being her flower girl five years ago.

As we were finishing pizza, Adam began hopping around by my side, periodically whispering in my ear his wish to get back into pool.  Tara looked at my sidekick and commented, "He just looks so much like Eric!"

"Does he?" I asked.  "I can't tell.  I'm just too close to him to be able to see it."

We continued our conversation.  Moments later, Adam's voice came to me across the hotel dining room.  He'd backed up into the lobby and was waving and calling to me, back pressed to the check-in desk.  "Can you tell now, Mom?"

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Oh, I loved that!