I sometimes - okay, most of the time - bring along a little treat from my classroom when I pick up at daycare. It seems to expedite the getting-the-backpack-boots-hat-gloves-drawings-snowpants and the subsequent transfer of said items into the car.
Today Adam snapped his buckle and inquired about a snack. I said I had chocolate kisses. "Oh!" he said. "I'll have a Hercules kiss!" It seems millions of dollars of advertising money loses out to one very strong and legendary figure.
A few tacos and potato oles later, we moved Abby downstairs! I was too tired to take pics tonight. She has her own walls, closet, and leftover carpet pieces from our living room! She's delighted.
I had some mixed emotions at bedtime - and so did my love bugs. It was strange to tuck kids in on two levels of the house! I climbed in bed with each one for awhile and savored not hitting my head on the top bunk of a bunk bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment