I had decided to stop blogging and print this out as a book for both kids. I guess until that actually happens, though, this serves as a really handy place to journal!
At bedtime, we've been getting into chapter books at our house - The Boxcar Children, The Bailey School Kids, the I Survived series. It's fun, I must say, to actually look forward to the next chapter! Pajama Time and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom only satisfy a small slice of one's literary appetite.
Adam has taken a sudden interest in naming letters. He wishes for me to stop reading so he can painstakingly name each letter in a row of text. This interruption nearly sends Abby over the top. She was frantically waving her arms tonight and pantomiming her distress when he paused with his finger on a letter, looked up, and said firmly, "Abby, this - this is 'jes how it's going to be."
No comments:
Post a Comment