Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy May Day!

Our day started with the doorbell and a May Day basket.  Thanks, Alyssa!  Between school and church Abby made some of her own baskets to deliver.  She loaded them up in Tupperware and waited in the car to be driven around.  I'll admit I was skeptical about the endeavor, ringing people's doorbells at dinnertime, but it turned out to be a lot of fun.  I didn't have to do anything but drive.  Abby unbuckled, made the drop, rang the bell, and sped back to the car to rebuckle.  The look on her face as she was running away from the door was priceless.  It was a good time for all of us!  Adam watched intently from the window as each scene unfolded.

Kids make life fun!

I have many photos to post and one Bunny Fufu video to upload.  I'm just in survival mode here, or should I say prom-advising/yearbook/committee meeting mode, as everything wraps up for the year.  On May 25 it - and I - will come to a sudden stop!

No comments: