I'll just come out and say it: Adam is still potty training. He will go on the toilet or not; it's all the same to him. We have tried Skittles, superhero underwear, the promise of Chuck E. Cheese's...nothing has done the trick. Our latest bribe has been a bag of gummy Lifesavers.
Last night in the kitchen I was looking through our pantry closet and saw the half-empty bag (Pessimist! You caught me!). I told Adam, who was deep in play with his "Star Wars guys" that I would give him a Lifesaver if he went potty right then all by himself.
He drew himself and his eyebrows up and gasped in delight. "Mommy, you - you give me a LIGHT SABER?"
I could hear Eric laughing from the garage where he was replacing our headlight that got us pulled over. That experience made both sets of Abby and Adam's eyebrows go up, come to think of it...
No comments:
Post a Comment