Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Favorite Lines from Adam

"It was an - an - ack-kih-dent."  This is an extremely useful phrase to know and use!  I still remember the time I did bodily damage to my brother and was placed on the couch for trial.  My parents asked if it had been on purpose or an accident.  I didn't know what either meant, so I picked the first one.  I learned the difference really fast!  Seriously, my brother is almost five years older than I am.  It had to have been an accident!  The memory leading up to the moment of trial is mysteriously missing, though...

"Those eggs - are - are chock-laht."  We are getting a share of locally grown produce from a grower near Valley City, and he threw in a dozen eggs this week with some that were brown, or "chocolate."

"Mama, you make me sad."  This is in response to being told "no" - to anything.

No comments: