I recently discovered, quite by accident, an easy way to foster dialogue in a marriage:
If you have a narrow one-stall garage driveway and it has recently snowed feet upon feet of snow so as to result in just a narrow tunnel at the end, while backing out to go to work, swipe the left side of the car on the bank on Monday and the right side of the car on the opposite bank on Tuesday.
Bonus: Your toddler will compliment you when you make it through unscathed. On the way to the library last night: "You did it, Mommy! You - you - you not hit snowbank!" Very funny.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!! That's hilarious!! :)
I love that! My cousin's facebook status recently said, "You know you're potty training a toddler when they follow you into the bathroom and congratulate YOU for going on the potty." Kids get so excited about our successes! :)
I guess your backing abilities haven't improved with age. I can picture the little one in the back seat and I'm laughing.
Post a Comment