Monday, June 16, 2008

Plane Rides and Sunshine

Oh, did we have fun in Sacramento visiting Uncle Lee, Aunt Barb, and cousin Kyleigh!

Abby pretty much stopped napping and just had a blast for three days straight. The night before we came home, she hit the wall and threw about a two-hour tantrum which could not even be assuaged with food (unusual, for those of you who know her eating habits). The poor little girl: we were just too busy to keep a routine. We got to shop, eat out, swim, visit San Francisco, ride a trolley, go to the zoo, have a birthday party, watch a play that Kyleigh starred in, and, finally, crash around a fire pit and catch up.

The plane ride went all right. Sigh of relief.

Abby went to sleep last night at 8 p.m. It is now 10 a.m. and I still haven't heard a peep. Um, that's fourteen hours as of right now...

1 comment:

Carissa said...

So glad you got to go to CA! Sounds like you definitely wore that little girl out. :)

And seriously, I NEED to see more photos of her. I NEED to.