Easter in Bowman was wonderful and much warmer than GF! While there we didn't recognize our daughter: she crawled around, giggled, smiled, cooed, and shrieked happily almost without cease. While driving to one particular gathering my grandmother and I discovered a fourth tooth (you get a lot of face-to-face time with a baby when the carseat is rear-facing and located between two forward-facing adults)! That makes three on the bottom and one on the top.
Abby is getting fast, especially when she crawls away clothes-free right after a bath. She can stand for very, very short periods of time! As soon as she realizes she has no support, she crumples to the floor. Yesterday, though, when I picked her up at daycare, Melanie said, "Look, Mom!" And she was just standing there, arms out for balance, mouth wide open in concentration (also for balance, it seems).
Spring is coming! Tomorrow our third quarter closes at the high school. One to go! It looks like I'll be going back 2/3-time next year (if we're still here) but in the 9th grade instead of 10th and 12th. I am very, very excited about this because I've so enjoyed my part-time schedule this year. To all my teacher-friends reading this, it translates like this: ONE PREP!
Eric is in the midst of shed hunting right now. He found 19 sheds in Bowman this year and we brought them all back in our trunk with us. Why, you ask? To put in Rubbermaid tubs, silly. You know, for a rainy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment