Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Have Hands!







Abby has discovered these indispensable appendages seemingly overnight! Though she has been using them as transport to her mouth for some time, she is now using them in other ways as well. In the past when she sat in her bouncy seat, she'd stare out past all the toys with her limbs limp and then cry after awhile; now I put her in her seat and she begins spinning, cranking, and pulling!

In other news, Eric and I have been spending our evenings in search of some real estate - for sale or rent. We're checking both avenues. So far, a dead end either way. Please keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:

Mama Kleven said...

That's awesome! It's all awesome. About Abby and about house hunting. Or apartment, but that's awesome either way. Awesome seems to be my token word. Awesome.

gram ding said...

How fun! Its great to see them grow and develop.

3dingsandadog said...

I can't stand that we are this far away! I can't wait to see and hold her..

Kisses from Aunt Barbie :)