Friday, September 7, 2007

Past That Three-Month Mark


We're enjoying Abby so much! She is awake without crying for much longer periods of time now, and she smiles at us and at herself in the mirror. She isn't really grabbing things yet, but she will make a few swings once in awhile that almost convince you that she's trying to!
Last weekend Abby spent the whole day with Nana in Valley City while Eric and I drove a few hours into Minnesota to attend the wedding of my college roommate, Keke! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad we got to go! We spent the rest of the holiday weekend visiting Ali in Jamestown and checking out all of the remodeling she has done (way to go, Ali!) and then stopping off in Fargo on our way home to visit Travis' new apartment and elementary school. We left a pink Nuk at his apartment and he called, claiming he had no use for it. :)





8 1/2 hours of sleep last night for Abby; 8 for Dad; and 5 for Mom! Instead of rocking a baby I was grading 150-word biographies times way too many students. I need to figure out a way to cut down on the homework for me!



Until then ...

1 comment:

Mama Kleven said...

I'm so glad you're having more fun with Abby. :) Not so glad about all that homework for you. I'm sorry. Hope all is well.